Study in USA

The USA is still considered as one in all the most widespread study-abroad destinations for international students

The US has a large and diverse  education  sector. There are more than 3,500 higher education providers at the moment.

The US has more universities in the 2014 /2015 World University Rankings than the other countries.

Studies start in September and go through till the subsequent May/June.

This means if you would like to study within the United States, you need to start out planning your application at least one year earlier.


There are two student visa classes for people who wish to study in the USA:


  1. The primary USA study visa is an F1 visa which is for academic studies, and
  2. The second type of study visa is an M visa is for  vocational studies.


The first step for a prospective student is the  acceptance  for enrolment in University or College that is SEVP certified . In general, for academic students, including those in language programs , F1 visas are the acceptable class, and for nonacademic vocational students  M1 visa is the acceptable class.


If you are applying for  F1 Student Visa from your home country, you will begin by selecting a college in the USA wherever you wish to study and applying to University or College . If your application is accepted you will get form I-20 from the DSO (Designated school Official) and pay  I-901 SEVIS receipt. You will be listed in to the SEVIS database with a unique  ID number.


After the University or College  enters your information into the SEVIS database, you will receive form I-20 and  our USA Education Advisor or  yourself  schedule the Initial Entry Visa Interview  with your local  U.S. Embassy or Consulate of the country you are applying for visa .

Student F1 Visa interviews will need the following documentation:

Your Form I-20

SEVIS I-901 receipt

Signed passport (must be valid for 6 months when entry into the US)

Transcripts or diplomas from current or previous institutions

Program of study description

Accommodation information

Evidence of funds to cover tuition and living expenses for either the length of your study or one year, whichever is shorter.

Your local USA Embassy/Consulate may need extra forms such as DS-156, DS-157A, DS-158A. They are available on-line or at your local embassy/consulate.


Once you are granted a U.S. entrance visa, notify the college of your expected arrival date, and obtain a replacement I-20 if the dates are deferred. Also, be sure to confirm your housing and transportation arrangements earlier of your departure from your home country. Keep in mind that you simply can enter the U.S. no more than thirty days before your program begin date.


Upon arrival at a United States Port of Entry you want to present:

-Your Form I-20, signed by the DSO of the school you’ll attend

-Your I-94

-A valid visa containing your SEVIS identification number and also the name of the university or college  you’ll be attending (BIR)

-Financial documentation

-A valid passport

The Customs and Border Protection inspector will stamp your form I-20 and form I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record Form) when assessing that you are eligible for entry. This document is proof that you entered the U.S. legally. You should keep the form I-94 safe throughout your stay within the U.S.


You can start your process by contacting our expert USA Education Advisor . He would able to guide  you through with the choice of universities , colleges or schools you wish to  undertake your studies .  Email your qualification documents to or complete our admission application form .